FAQ · Rechercher · Membres · Groupes · Profil · Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

The Wanted Running Out Of Reasons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Non-Membres -> Demande d'adhésion aux Hitmans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Tueurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Wanted Running Out Of Reasons Répondre en citant

The Wanted Running Out Of Reasons > urlin.us/2bye9

Yep,,,,I'm,,,cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms,,,of,,,UsePrivacy,,,PolicyLYRICSMODE,,,,,,2016Thanks,,,for,,,correcting!Please,,,,do,,,not,,,delete,,,tags,,,"[e=***][/e]",,,,because,,,they,,,responsible,,,for,,,explanations',,,markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy,,,not,,,create,,,an,,,account?Leave,,,your,,,name,,,in,,,the,,,history!,,,Create,,,an,,,account,,,to,,,credit,,,all,,,your,,,contributions,,,to,,,your,,,name,,,,receive,,,rewards,,,,status,,,updates,,,and,,,get,,,feedback,,,from,,,our,,,communitySongs,,Artists,,Genres,,Playlists,,Apps,,Send,,lyrics,,Apps,,and,,plugins,,Mobile,,Android,,iPhone,,Windows,,Phone,,Desktop,,Google,,Chrome,,Windows,,8,,Plugin,,WNo,,,new,,,notificationsView,,,all,,,notificationsHey,,,,click,,,the,,,icon,,,to,,,check,,,the,,,status,,,of,,,your,,,contributions.Log,,,in,,,or,,,Sign,,,upHomeChartsTop,,,newUpdatesAdd,,,new,,,lyricsFeedbackUpload,,,artist's,,,image,,,Click,,,"add,,,artist,,,photo",,,and,,,then,,,"Browse",,,to,,,choose,,,artist's,,,image,,,from,,,your,,,discAdd,,links,,,pictures,,and,,videos,,to,,make,,your,,explanation,,more,,appealingThen,,send,,your,,meaning,,with,,"Post,,meaning",,buttonBrowse:,,,0-9,,,A,,,B,,,C,,,D,,,E,,,F,,,G,,,H,,,I,,,J,,,K,,,L,,,M,,,N,,,O,,,P,,,Q,,,R,,,S,,,T,,,U,,,V,,,W,,,X,,,Y,,,Z,,,The,,,Wanted,,,Running,,,Out,,,Of,,,Reasons,,,Biography,,,Pictures,,,Running,,,Out,,,Of,,,Reasons,,,lyrics,,,The,,,Wanted,,,Correct,,,Print,,,Comment,,,Tweet,,,Running,,,Out,,,Of,,,Reasons,,,Video:,,,Lyrics,,,to,,,Running,,,Out,,,Of,,,Reasons,,,(Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons),,,Shut,,,it,,,out,,,,what,,,you,,,heard,,,about,,,What,,,you,,,heard,,,about,,,me,,,They,,,say,,,I'm,,,rough,,,or,,,loud,,,But,,,they,,,don't,,,know,,,nothing,,,Not,,,a,,,thing,,,about,,,me,,,So,,,tear,,,up,,,that,,,list,,,of,,,things,,,you,,,wrote,,,down,,,(wrote,,,down),,,Why,,,you,,,can,,,never,,,be,,,with,,,me,,,now,,,(not,,,now),,,I,,,know,,,where,,,you,,,wanna,,,be,,,You,,,wanna,,,say,,,no,,,,no,,,,it,,,ain't,,,gonna,,,work,,,(oh),,,But,,,then,,,you,,,fumble,,,your,,,words,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,No,,,,no,,,,tell,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,lies,,,You'll,,,bite,,,your,,,lips,,,on,,,mine,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,Just,,,let,,,the,,,fire,,,burn,,,,burn,,,girl,,,Some,,,things,,,you,,,cannot,,,learn,,,,learn,,,so,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,let,,,it,,,all,,,go,,,There's,,,stuff,,,you,,,already,,,know,,,that,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,Stand,,,right,,,there,,,You'll,,,never,,,get,,,nowhere,,,When,,,you,,,run,,,like,,,you,,,do,,,,like,,,you,,,do,,,It's,,,no,,,,no,,,fair,,,I'm,,,sure,,,that,,,you're,,,secret's,,,out,,,Everyone,,,sees,,,right,,,through,,,you,,,So,,,tear,,,up,,,that,,,list,,,of,,,things,,,you,,,wrote,,,down,,,(wrote,,,down),,,Why,,,you,,,can,,,never,,,be,,,with,,,me,,,now,,,(not,,,now),,,I,,,know,,,where,,,you,,,wanna,,,be,,,You,,,wanna,,,say,,,no,,,,no,,,,it,,,ain't,,,gonna,,,work,,,(oh),,,But,,,then,,,you,,,fumble,,,your,,,words,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,No,,,,no,,,,tell,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,lies,,,You'll,,,bite,,,your,,,lips,,,on,,,mine,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,Just,,,let,,,the,,,fire,,,burn,,,,burn,,,girl,,,Some,,,things,,,you,,,cannot,,,learn,,,,learn,,,so,,,Oh,,,,oh,,,,let,,,it,,,all,,,go,,,There's,,,stuff,,,you,,,already,,,know,,,that,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,Never,,,was,,,,never,,,was,,,a,,,bad,,,time,,,to,,,love,,,somebody,,,so,,,love,,,me,,,baby,,,yeah,,,Never,,,was,,,,never,,,was,,,a,,,better,,,feeling,,,than,,,just,,,saying,,,yeah,,,,yeah,,,You,,,wanna,,,say,,,no,,,,no,,,,it,,,ain't,,,gonna,,,work,,,(oh),,,But,,,then,,,you,,,fumble,,,your,,,words,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,No,,,,no,,,,tell,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,lies,,,You'll,,,bite,,,your,,,lips,,,on,,,mine,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,Just,,,let,,,the,,,fire,,,burn,,,,burn,,,girl,,,Some,,,things,,,you,,,cannot,,,learn,,,,learn,,,so,,,Oh,,,,oh,,,,let,,,it,,,all,,,go,,,There's,,,stuff,,,you,,,already,,,know,,,that,,,Oh,,,,you're,,,running,,,out,,,of,,,reasons,,,(reasons,,,,reasons,,,,reasons,,,,reasons),,,Songwriters:,,,Publisher:,,,Powered,,,by,,,LyricFind,,,Top,,,lyrics,,,Brandon,,,Beal,,,-,,,Twerk,,,It,,,Like,,,Miley,,,lyrics,,,Sarah,,,Connor,,,-,,,Wie,,,Schn,,,Du,,,Bist,,,lyrics,,,Willy,,,Wonka,,,and,,,the,,,Chocolate,,,Factory,,,-,,,Oompa,,,Loompa,,,Song:,,,Augustus,,,Gloop,,,lyrics,,,Lost,,,Frequencies,,,-,,,Reality,,,lyrics,,,Humood,,,Alkhudher,,,-,,,Kun,,,Ant,,,lyrics,,,LunchMoney,,,Lewis,,,-,,,Bills,,,lyrics,,,Bruno,,,Mars,,,-,,,Uptown,,,Funk!,,,lyrics,,,Eazy-E,,,-,,,Cruisin,,,In,,,My,,,6-4,,,lyrics,,,High,,,School,,,Musical,,,3,,,-,,,Can,,,I,,,Have,,,This,,,Dance,,,lyrics,,,T-Wayne,,,-,,,Nasty,,,Freestyle,,,lyrics,,,Wiz,,,Khalifa,,,-,,,See,,,You,,,Again,,,lyrics,,,Kadebostany,,,-,,,Castle,,,In,,,The,,,Snow,,,lyrics,,,Teenage,,,Mutant,,,Ninja,,,Turtles,,,-,,,Teenage,,,Mutant,,,Ninja,,,Turtles,,,Theme,,,Song,,,lyrics,,,Kuana,,,Torres,,,Kahele,,,,Napua,,,Greig,,,&,,,James,,,Ford,,,Murphy,,,-,,,Lava,,,lyrics,,,John,,,Stamos,,,-,,,Full,,,House,,,Theme,,,Song,,,lyrics,,,view,,,all,,,Top,,,Artists,,,High,,,School,,,Musical,,,3,,,lyrics,,,Two,,,Steps,,,From,,,Hell,,,lyrics,,,Therion,,,lyrics,,,Classics,,,Of,,,Love,,,lyrics,,,Christophe,,,Ma,,,lyrics,,,Level,,,42,,,lyrics,,,Alice,,,In,,,Chains,,,lyrics,,,Pink,,,Floyd,,,lyrics,,,Stromae,,,lyrics,,,Nahko,,,&,,,Medicine,,,for,,,the,,,People,,,lyrics,,,Judas,,,Priest,,,lyrics,,,LeAnn,,,Rimes,,,lyrics,,,Adele,,,lyrics,,,Disney,,,Princess,,,lyrics,,,Agnes,,,Obel,,,lyrics,,,view,,,all,,,Other,,,The,,,Wanted,,,Lyrics,,,Glad,,,You,,,Came,,,lyrics,,,Glad,,,You,,,Came,,,lyrics,,,Chasing,,,The,,,Sun,,,lyrics,,,I,,,Found,,,You,,,lyrics,,,Show,,,Me,,,Love,,,lyrics,,,Could,,,This,,,Be,,,Love,,,lyrics,,,Walks,,,Like,,,Rihanna,,,lyrics,,,Gold,,,Forever,,,lyrics,,,Lightning,,,lyrics,,,We,,,Own,,,The,,,Night,,,lyrics,,,Comments,,,to,,,these,,,Lyrics,,,Leave,,,a,,,Comment,,,(Maximum,,,characters:,,,500),,,,,,You,,,have,,,characters,,,leftDon't,,,hesitate,,,to,,,explain,,,what,,,songwriters,,,and,,,singer,,,wanted,,,to,,,sayCongratulations!,,Keep,,posting,,annotations,,and,,earnrespect,,from,,LyricsMode,,communitySong,,,,lyrics,,,,-,,,,Letras.com,,,,menu,,,,search,,,,Home,,,,404,,,,Page,,,,not,,,,found,,,,The,,,,page,,,,you're,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,access,,,,was,,,,not,,,,foundAlso,,we,,collected,,some,,tips,,and,,tricks,,for,,you:,,Don't,,write,,just,,"I,,love,,this,,song.",,Hidden,,between,,the,,lines,,,words,,and,,thoughts,,sometimes,,hold,,many,,different,,not,,yet,,explained,,meanings,,Remember:,,your,,meaning,,might,,be,,valuable,,for,,someone,,Don't,,post,,links,,to,,images,,and,,links,,to,,facts,,Write,,correctly,,Don't,,spam,,and,,write,,clearly,,off-topic,,meanings,,Don't,,write,,abusive,,,vulgar,,,offensive,,,racist,,,threatening,,or,,harassing,,meanings,,Do,,not,,post,,anything,,that,,you,,do,,not,,have,,the,,right,,to,,post,,Please,,note:,,We,,moderate,,every,,meaningFollow,,these,,rules,,and,,your,,meaning,,will,,be,,publishedAll,,images,,are,,premoderated,,before,,appearing,,on,,the,,siter7.comOK,,,got,,it!TweetLikeTweet+1,,hotlyrics,,FormationBeyonc,,One,,DanceDrake,,Dangerous,,WomanAriana,,Grande,,Work,,From,,HomeFifth,,Harmony,,PillowTalkZayn,,Malik,,WorkRihannasongmeanings,,BestRecent0,,meaning,,Write,,about,,your,,feelings,,and,,thoughts,,Know,,what,,this,,song,,is,,about?,,Does,,it,,mean,,anything,,special,,hidden,,between,,the,,lines,,to,,you?,,Share,,your,,meaning,,with,,community,,,make,,it,,interesting,,and,,valuable0.041,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mindNew!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsContact,,us,,Links,,Links,,Us,,To,,Advertise,,Dance,,Lyrics,,Jingle,,Bells,,Lyrics,,Facebook,,Google,,Plus,,Our,,Network,,LyricsMania.com,,-,,Copyright,,,,2016,,-,,All,,Rights,,Reserved,,Privacy,,Policy,,Correct,,,,this,,,,Line,,,,Record,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Annotation,,,,Edit,,,,Video,,,,Id,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,Image,,,,Formatting,,,,Help,,,,Save,,,,(shift+enter),,,,cancel,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,image,,,,,video,,,,,or,,,,tweet,,,,by,,,,pasting,,,,in,,,,the,,,,URL:,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,link,,,,like,,,,this:,,,,[Check,,,,out,,,,my,,,,fave,,,,website](,,,,Simple,,,,formatting:,,,,*Italicize,,,,Album,,,,Titles*,,,,>,,,,This,,,,is,,,,how,,,,you,,,,quote,,,,from,,,,other,,,,sources,,,,How,,,,to,,,,write,,,,for,,,,Genius,,,,,,,,Save,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Re-record,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Watch,,,,Video,,,,Again,,,,top,,,,100,,,,,,,,top,,,,new,,,,,,,,updates,,,,,,,,submit,,,,lyrics,,,,#,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,*,,,,Advanced,,,,search,,,,(Oh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasons)Shut,,,,it,,,,out,,,,,what,,,,you,,,,heard,,,,aboutWhat,,,,you,,,,heard,,,,about,,,,meThey,,,,say,,,,I'm,,,,rough,,,,or,,,,loudBut,,,,they,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,nothingNot,,,,a,,,,thing,,,,about,,,,meSo,,,,tear,,,,up,,,,that,,,,list,,,,of,,,,things,,,,you,,,,wrote,,,,down,,,,(wrote,,,,down)Why,,,,you,,,,can,,,,never,,,,be,,,,with,,,,me,,,,now,,,,(not,,,,now)I,,,,know,,,,where,,,,you,,,,wanna,,,,beYou,,,,wanna,,,,say,,,,no,,,,,no,,,,,it,,,,ain't,,,,gonna,,,,work,,,,(oh)But,,,,then,,,,you,,,,fumble,,,,your,,,,wordsOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsNo,,,,,no,,,,,tell,,,,all,,,,of,,,,your,,,,liesYou'll,,,,bite,,,,your,,,,lips,,,,on,,,,mineOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsJust,,,,let,,,,the,,,,fire,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,girlSome,,,,things,,,,you,,,,cannot,,,,learn,,,,,learn,,,,soOh,,,,,Oh,,,,,let,,,,it,,,,all,,,,goThere's,,,,stuff,,,,you,,,,already,,,,know,,,,thatOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsStand,,,,right,,,,thereYou'll,,,,never,,,,get,,,,nowhereWhen,,,,you,,,,run,,,,like,,,,you,,,,do,,,,,like,,,,you,,,,doIt's,,,,no,,,,,no,,,,fairI'm,,,,sure,,,,that,,,,you're,,,,secret's,,,,outEveryone,,,,sees,,,,right,,,,through,,,,youSo,,,,tear,,,,up,,,,that,,,,list,,,,of,,,,things,,,,you,,,,wrote,,,,down,,,,(wrote,,,,down)Why,,,,you,,,,can,,,,never,,,,be,,,,with,,,,me,,,,now,,,,(not,,,,now)I,,,,know,,,,where,,,,you,,,,wanna,,,,beYou,,,,wanna,,,,say,,,,no,,,,,no,,,,,it,,,,ain't,,,,gonna,,,,work,,,,(oh)But,,,,then,,,,you,,,,fumble,,,,your,,,,wordsOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsNo,,,,,no,,,,,tell,,,,all,,,,of,,,,your,,,,liesYou'll,,,,bite,,,,your,,,,lips,,,,on,,,,mineOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsJust,,,,let,,,,the,,,,fire,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,girlSome,,,,things,,,,you,,,,cannot,,,,learn,,,,,learn,,,,soOh,,,,,oh,,,,,let,,,,it,,,,all,,,,goThere's,,,,stuff,,,,you,,,,already,,,,know,,,,thatOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsNever,,,,was,,,,,never,,,,was,,,,a,,,,bad,,,,time,,,,tolove,,,,somebody,,,,so,,,,love,,,,me,,,,baby,,,,yeahNever,,,,was,,,,,never,,,,was,,,,a,,,,better,,,,feelingthan,,,,just,,,,saying,,,,yeah,,,,,yeahYou,,,,wanna,,,,say,,,,no,,,,,no,,,,,it,,,,ain't,,,,gonna,,,,work,,,,(oh)But,,,,then,,,,you,,,,fumble,,,,your,,,,wordsOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsNo,,,,,no,,,,,tell,,,,all,,,,of,,,,your,,,,liesYou'll,,,,bite,,,,your,,,,lips,,,,on,,,,mineOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsJust,,,,let,,,,the,,,,fire,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,girlSome,,,,things,,,,you,,,,cannot,,,,learn,,,,,learn,,,,soOh,,,,,oh,,,,,let,,,,it,,,,all,,,,goThere's,,,,stuff,,,,you,,,,already,,,,know,,,,thatOh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasons(reasons,,,,,reasons,,,,,reasons,,,,,reasons),,,,Correct,,,,Mail,,,,Print,,,,Vote,,,,Running,,,,Out,,,,Of,,,,Reasons,,,,Lyrics,,,,Lyrics,,,,,,,,Artists:,,,,T,,,,,,,,The,,,,Wanted,,,,,,,,Running,,,,Out,,,,Of,,,,Reasons,,,,,,,,Running,,,,Out,,,,Of,,,,Reasons,,,,Lyrics,,,,Languages,,,,Arabic,,,,Deutsch,,,,Greek,,,,English,,,,Spanish,,,,French,,,,Italian,,,,Japanese,,,,Korean,,,,Netherlands,,,,Portuguese,,,,Russian,,,,Hot,,,,lyrics,,,,Royals,,,,Lorde,,,,Counting,,,,Stars,,,,OneRepublic,,,,Timber,,,,Pitbull,,,,The,,,,Monster,,,,Eminem,,,,Wrecking,,,,Ball,,,,Miley,,,,Cyrus,,,,Roar,,,,Katy,,,,Perry,,,,Featured,,,,lyrics,,,,Can't,,,,Feel,,,,My,,,,Face,,,,The,,,,Weeknd,,,,Jealous,,,,Nick,,,,Jonas,,,,Kings,,,,Never,,,,Die,,,,Eminem,,,,Lean,,,,On,,,,Major,,,,Lazer,,,,Dear,,,,Future,,,,Husband,,,,Meghan,,,,Trainor,,,,Forevermore,,,,Side,,,,A,,,,Habits,,,,Tove,,,,Lo,,,,How,,,,Many,,,,Times,,,,DJ,,,,Khaled,,,,Lips,,,,Are,,,,Moving,,,,Meghan,,,,Trainor,,,,Tweet,,,,translated,,,,from,,,,English,,,,to,,,,English,,,,The,,,,Wanted,,,,–,,,,Running,,,,Out,,,,Of,,,,Reasons,,,,Lyrics,,,,Translation,,,,in,,,,progressVerification,,(Enter,,the,,text,,in,,the,,image):,,No,,comments,,to,,these,,lyrics,,yet,,,be,,the,,first!,,Write,,,song,,,meaning,,,Type,,,your,,,knowledge,,,till,,,"Good-o-meter",,,shows,,,"Awesome!"more,,,artist,,,lyricsGlad,,,You,,,CameChasing,,,The,,,SunWarzoneWalks,,,Like,,,RihannaWe,,,Own,,,The,,,NightShow,,,Me,,,LoveLightningGold,,,ForeverI,,,Found,,,YouAll,,,The,,,Wanted,,,Lyrics,,,→FeaturedlyricsAyo,,,LyricsChris,,,BrownHow,,,Many,,,Times,,,LyricsDJ,,,KhaledShut,,,Up,,,And,,,Dance,,,LyricsWalk,,,The,,,MoonSlow,,,Motion,,,LyricsTrey,,,SongzLips,,,Are,,,Moving,,,LyricsMeghan,,,TrainorThe,,,Heart,,,Wants,,,What,,,It,,,Wants,,,LyricsSelena,,,GomezHabits,,,LyricsTove,,,LoShots,,,LyricsImagine,,,DragonsFourFiveSeconds,,,LyricsRihannaEarned,,,It,,,LyricsThe,,,WeekndExplain,,,View,,,10,,,more,,,explanationsAdd,,,your,,,explanationWrite,,,an,,,explanationUsernameYour,,,explanationBoldItalicLinkAdd,,,an,,,image,,,new!Explain,,,20,,,words,,,Good,,,Cool,,,Awesome!,,,Explanation,,,guidelines:,,,Describe,,,what,,,artist,,,is,,,trying,,,to,,,say,,,in,,,a,,,certain,,,line,,,,whether,,,it's,,,personal,,,feelings,,,,strong,,,statement,,,or,,,something,,,elseThere,,,,you,,,,can,,,,add,,,,structure,,,,tags,,,,,correct,,,,typos,,,,or,,,,add,,,,missing,,,,wordsMake,,,sure,,,you've,,,read,,,our,,,simple,,,tipsHey!,,,It's,,,usefulGENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,I,,,,know,,,,where,,,,you,,,,wanna,,,,be,,,,yeah,,,,You,,,,wanna,,,,say,,,,no,,,,,no,,,,It,,,,ain't,,,,gonna,,,,work,,,,But,,,,then,,,,you,,,,fumble,,,,your,,,,words,,,,Wooaahh,,,,ohhh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasons,,,,Oh,,,,ohh,,,,,turn,,,,on,,,,your,,,,light,,,,While,,,,you,,,,part,,,,your,,,,lips,,,,on,,,,mine,,,,Wooaahh,,,,ohhh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasons,,,,,Just,,,,let,,,,the,,,,fire,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,girl,,,,,Some,,,,things,,,,you,,,,cannot,,,,learn,,,,,learn,,,,so,,,,,Oh,,,,ohh,,,,,let,,,,it,,,,all,,,,go,,,,,That,,,,stuff,,,,you,,,,already,,,,know,,,,,Wooaahh,,,,ohhh,,,,,you're,,,,running,,,,out,,,,of,,,,reasonsLyrics,,,,taken,,,,from,,,,explain,,,,lyrics,,,,,select,,,,line,,,,or,,,,word,,,,and,,,,click,,,,"Explain".MeaningsShare,,,,link:,,,,Embed:,,,,EmailPrintCorrectAdd,,,,song,,,,structure,,,,elements,,,,Click,,,,"Correct",,,,to,,,,open,,,,the,,,,"Correction,,,,form"Then,,type,,your,,knowledge,,,add,,image,,or,,YouTube,,video,,till,,"Good-o-meter",,shows,,"Cool",,or,,"Awesome!"Burrrr!,,(Page,,not,,found),,Sorry,,,we,,didn't,,mean,,for,,that,,to,,happen!,,You,,can,,search,,Genius,,by,,using,,the,,search,,bar,,above,,,or,,go,,back,,to,,the,,homepagesongs,,,,Top,,,,songs,,,,Updates,,,,Releases,,,,Letras's,,,,playlists,,,,Create,,,,your,,,,playlists,,,,artists,,,,Top,,,,Artists,,,,Top,,,,Albums,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,0/9,,,,Join,,,,Create,,,,your,,,,musical,,,,profile,,,,Send,,,,albums,,,,Send,,,,lyrics,,,,Lyric,,,,corrections,,,,Apps,,,,Android,,,,iPhone,,,,Windows,,,,Phone,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,media,,,,player,,,,,winamp,,,,and,,,,iTunes,,,,Letras,,,,mobile,,,,Letras,,,,on,,,,Google,,,,Chrome,,,,About,,,,the,,,,website,,,,Ajuda,,,,Advertise,,,,on,,,,Letras,,,,Legal,,,,Notice,,,,Privacy,,,,policy,,,,Rules,,,,Social,,,,Networks,,,,Follow,,,,letras,,,,Partner,,,,r7.com,,,,Languages,,,,ver,,,,em,,,,portugus,,,,ver,,,,en,,,,espaol,,,,Made,,,,with,,,,,,,,in,,,,Belo,,,,Horizonte!,,,,2.3,,,,millions,,,,of,,,,songs,,,,,,,,Most,,,,visited,,,,music,,,,website,,,,in,,,,Brazil,,,,,,,,2003,,,,-,,,,2016,,,,About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,IncSend,,,,your,,,,correction,,,,and,,,,get,,,,karma,,,,points!,,,,Result,,,,of,,,,your,,,,work,,,,will,,,,appear,,,,after,,,,moderatingOr,,,search,,,for,,,other,,,bands,,,on,,,the,,,site:,,,search,,,..Running,,,,Out,,,,of,,,,Reasons,,,,Lyrics,,,,from,,,,Word,,,,of,,,,Mouth.If,,,,this,,,,song,,,,really,,,,means,,,,something,,,,special,,,,to,,,,you,,,,,describe,,,,your,,,,feelings,,,,and,,,,thoughtsOK,,,got,,it!add,,artist,,photo,,Add,,ExplanationAdd,,MeaningThe,,WantedRunning,,Out,,Of,,Reasons,,lyrics$albumname$daterelease$writername,,Post,,my,,meaningWrite,,my,,explanationnewTo,,explain,,lyrics,,,select,,line,,or,,word,,and,,click,,"Explain".Create,,lyrics,,explanation,,Select,,some,,words,,and,,click,,"Explain",,buttonPlease,,,waitDiscuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Non-Membres -> Demande d'adhésion aux Hitmans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation